We are looking to fill three internship positions starting 1 December 2017 and in January/February 2018 (full time or part time). You should be enthusiastic and interested in themes focusing on the internet and digital society and be prepared to support the programme planning for the twelfth re:publica. As a member of a dedicated team you will gain plenty of insights and experience in organising large-scale projects.
The re:publica in Berlin is Europe’s biggest conference on topics concerning digitisation and society, while also being one of the world’s most exceptional festivals on digital culture. Since its beginnings in 2007 with 700 bloggers in attendance, it has grown into an international society conference with 9,000 national and international participants (2017) coming from all areas of society. The twelfth re:publica will take place 2-4 May 2018 at STATION Berlin. Become a part of #rp18!
What you can expect to support us on:
- Researching themes/topics and speakers
- Writing blog posts for our website
- Circulating and analysing our Call for Participation
- Planning and designing the event programme
- Corresponding with speakers
What we are looking for from you:
- Affinity for re:publica's themes and ethos, and maybe you also attended re:publica already?
- Basic knowledge with and technical interest in Content Management Systems
- A Good writing style
- Organisational skills and an eye for details
- Independence, motivation, creativity and a good team mentality
- Very good German language skills AND very good English language skills; native English language candidates with a good level in German are more than welcome to apply
What we can offer you:
- Working on one of the most exciting conferences on Internet and digital society
- Overlooking your own projects
- A great working atmosphere with dedicated colleagues and interesting projects
- Flexible working hours, internship duration (part time and full time is possible) and starting date
- Our office in the heart of Berlin
This internship is remunerated and can fulfil mandatory internship requirements for a degree programme. If you are interested and/or would like to know more, please send your questions or CV (please no photos included), as well as a short cover letter to our programme management Alexandra (email@example.com) – or call us at: +49 30 92105 989.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Photo Credit: re:publica/Jan Zappner (CC BY 2.0)
Find out more about us: